Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Bed? Where are you?

I am one tired mofo. I need to update this blog, but at the moment my eyes are about to bleed all over the keyboard. I am weary to say the least.

My first day of work was chaotic just because I had no clue about the routine of the class. The kids are fantastic though and I think we're going to have a wonderful year. The long term sub is overlapping me until Wednesday so that I'm not just thrown into the hurricane. She's old school with a lot of things, but she's helping me learn the ropes. I'm super appreciative.

I've heard "Miss Stacy" more times than I can count today and my left boob has been almost patted off my chest. What is it with young children and the tapping of my breast??? I'm not a small girl. There's plenty of me at hands reach, but without fail... Must be my height. :P

In any case, I'm in need of my bed. I'm going to tear Rebeca away from Youtube videos of that "Toddlers & Tiaras" kid, Mackenzie and make her rub my back until I go to sleep. That child is one binky away from starting a smoking habit. Hilarious yet horrifying at the same time.

Okay, good night.

No comments: