This is not a very positive start! Something I hate about myself... oh where to begin? :) I kid.
Okay, I hate how much I procrastinate. I love being organized and having everything ready...but sometimes I just wait too long to do something. Like my class conferences are coming up. Do I have all my conference forms filled out?? No, of course not. I'm sure I'll do them the night before, and only the ones for the following day. So dumb. In college I was famous for not even picking a topic for a paper until the night before it was due. For some reason, I write best that way. But it's not good for my stress levels. :)
Now that I'm a parent, I am pretty organized when it comes to my personal life. I always have Isa's stuff ready for the morning and try to pack the car the night before. When Maya starts coming with me, that will be even more important. It's just job stuff that I put off. *sigh* One day I will be in perfect balance. *ohhhhhmmmmm*
And then a piano will probably fall from the sky and squoosh me.
2 comments:
This is one of the things I hate about myself too! Ugh! Oh, and by the way, I've read forward through some of these (since you're doing them, I decided to do mine publicly, intead of privately) and for some of the ones that are too "much" I plan on just posting a few words (no sentences, just word associations), or a photo....or something that fits the theme, but isn't as in-depth as a psychologist's visit!
Yeah hate. Not an awesome question to start on :) But it looks like you actively work on your procrastination so that is good!
Post a Comment