um thats awesome!! except that the caption makes it sound like isa is at the market every saturday. lol. yay! cant wait to see her!
OMG she's cute. I think she needs to be a recurring guest star on this site. :) Love her picture too...be kind. Too cute.Word ver : sunsessn.She was a sunsessn. you know, like sensation :)work with me.
Hey, we're hoping Hawaii will happen in October!
"Little visitor" -- I love that, especially when juxtaposed with the out-of-this-world pic from your last post!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
um thats awesome!! except that the caption makes it sound like isa is at the market every saturday. lol.
yay! cant wait to see her!
OMG she's cute. I think she needs to be a recurring guest star on this site. :) Love her picture too...be kind. Too cute.
Word ver : sunsessn.
She was a sunsessn. you know, like sensation :)
work with me.
Hey, we're hoping Hawaii will happen in October!
"Little visitor" -- I love that, especially when juxtaposed with the out-of-this-world pic from your last post!
Post a Comment