Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Maya!!

At times Rebeca is much more asian than I am.  :)  I don't even mind saying it.  When something gets to techy for me, I usually give up or find someone to do it for me.  When Rebeca encounters a "project" she's full steam ahead and doesn't stop obsessing give up until she figures it out.

We found our old camera the other day.  The one from Maya's birth up until we moved here.  After we got to Hawaii we somehow lost the battery charger and thus had no camera.  Luckily I got one for work so we're only missing a couple of months in between.  :)

Rebeca ordered a new charger and it arrived today.  One of our memory sticks was damaged but she fiddled around online until she figured out how to save it.  (I don't know what other terminology to use.)  Go Reb!!

So now we have pictures like these.  Thank goodness.  Poor Maya is questioning her existence around this house.  Second child syndrome and all.

SUCK IT COMPUTER THIEVES!!!!  











3 comments:

Next in Line said...

Rolly polly cuteness!! We are in hawaii. Amazing. I cant find your email. Email me if you can meet up this week.

K J and the kids said...

I'm jealous of Next in Line. Not because they are in Hawaii...although the warm would rock right now. 42 today. but they get to meet up ! how fun.

GREAT pictures. I think my woman might have a little Asian in her too :) She's the same way.
And I believe it's called a memory card. :)

Kirsten said...

so glad you found it! and that rebecca got all asian on its ass...or something :) That chubby face made my whole day!