I wonder how many parents were angry at this teacher for teaching their children this way ? It doesn't say anything negative about it...but we all know some dad was PISSED when his son told him he could wear nail polish if he wanted. or carry a purse.
Nature vs Nurture. and I just don't know. I never had "boy" toys when my boys were little. They would pick up Syd's wands and use them as guns. Drive her kitchen pots and pans like cars. Cam hates all things girl. They say all of the time....pink is a girl color (in disgust) I always tell them that there aren't girl/boy colors. It doesn't really change their minds. I'll keep working on them :)
1 comment:
I wonder how many parents were angry at this teacher for teaching their children this way ? It doesn't say anything negative about it...but we all know some dad was PISSED when his son told him he could wear nail polish if he wanted. or carry a purse.
Nature vs Nurture. and I just don't know. I never had "boy" toys when my boys were little. They would pick up Syd's wands and use them as guns. Drive her kitchen pots and pans like cars. Cam hates all things girl. They say all of the time....pink is a girl color (in disgust) I always tell them that there aren't girl/boy colors. It doesn't really change their minds. I'll keep working on them :)
Post a Comment