Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Day #4 Something Green

Today I came into work early so that I can leave for a few hours to hang out with Isa at school.  They're doing some sort of art studio thing and I get to be the one to go.  I am NOT artistic.  But, we'll see what happens.  Luckily, today is my "bin" day so I have coverage in my room.  This GREEN, plus other colored, thing is my nemesis right now.  It's for our re-accreditation that's coming up in a couple of weeks.  I've had all year to work on it but....well you know how I am.  





Oh my goodness!  I can't believe some of you want me to post a picture of my lovely end-of-the-year present!  I'm appalled that you think that I even kept it! Ha.  And there's not challenge day for this photo, but I'm gonna make one up. 

Challenge Day #3.5- Best Gift Ever Received From a Student's Parent 

I'm not showing you mine!  Gross.

Click on the link to see a pictures of something similar.  The mom works for Pas.sion Pa.rties so that's where she got mine, but I couldn't find it on their website.  Obviously not suitable for work unless you work in a porn store.  And if you do...I'd like a discount please.  ;)  

3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

You could have at LEAST posted a picture of a green one.
geesh.

If you didn't keep it......did you mail it to me ? Cuz I could like one of those. Or I could TRY to like it. a few times.

Jill said...

Whoa -- I thought I was the only one who received lingerie from a student's parent! I still can't quite figure out what happened there. I was SO glad I waited to get home before opening gifts. I'd hate to have to navigate that "teachable moment" in front of fifth graders.

Next in Line said...

I can't believe what a parent gave you! That is so crazy. I thought teachers got Tim Hortens and Starbucks gift cards. What the heck? Now at least I know what to give Pnut's future teacher. smile.