Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Last Night...

Was AWWWWWEEESSSSOOOOMMMMEEE!!!    You guys know I'm a huge nerd, but last night was quite possibly a new level of nerdom.  Back in May, my friend asked me if I wanted to buy Bre.aking D.awn tickets.  Of course I said yes!  The movie was coupled with a pre-party with give aways and FREE SHOTS.  It is also a fundraiser for Women Speaking Out a nonprofit that raises awareness about domestic violence.  Win.  Win.  

Rebeca has gone to the movies with me, in the past.  But she is NOT A TRUE FAN.  She's never read the books and doesn't understand the fabulousness that is Twi.light.  So during a movie she's always just a pain in my ass.  

For the last movie I told her that she wasn't invited.  haha  

It was so much fun!!  I need to hang with these girls more often.  Both are close friends from college and last night, we were transported back to Greeley 1995.  :)  Love love love them!  


Alice kicks ass!!!  

Free shots!!! 

An entire theater of women in matching shirts.  lol

3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

but you can only love twilight if you are a 15 year old girl.
And don't give me...you're young at heart bull shiz.

:)

I'm with Rebeca on this one....however....we do go and watch every single damn one of them.
I've always said that I do it just so that I have something to bitch about. :)

I really can't wait to see it.

I am with you on the Alice part. She's the best one in the show ;-)

This Mom said...

I read the books after my daughter refused to let me take her to see Eclipse without reading them all and seeing the first two movies first. And I loved the books and was ambivalent about the movies. They got better and I was optimistic. This one though? Completely f*cking amazing! It hurts my literary mind to admit it, but it was honestly one of the best book-to-movie adaptations I've ever seen. Ever. And I love your shirt. So much :)

Jill said...

Z and I are fans, too. That plot twist was crrrazy.