Seriously. I started to let the doubt sneak in a bit on Tuesday morning. I started to think about the many, MANY ways my life and my family’s life would change if that tool bag, Mitt were elected. Now it all seems like a bad dream that THANKFULLY did not come true. Obama is our president and all is right in the world.
3 comments:
Relief doesn't even come close to describing this feeling. But I exhaled right along with you sister!
A to the men sister.
Seriously. I started to let the doubt sneak in a bit on Tuesday morning. I started to think about the many, MANY ways my life and my family’s life would change if that tool bag, Mitt were elected. Now it all seems like a bad dream that THANKFULLY did not come true. Obama is our president and all is right in the world.
Hallelujah!
Post a Comment