Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bullet #2

On my last night in Colorado This Mom and I finally got to meet!!  We met on a freeeeezing cold night for ICE CREAM!!  hahahah  I had the girls with me and she got to see them in all of their craziness.  Right before she took this picture, Isa dropped my phone and cracked the screen.  Grrrrr.....

Thanks for meeting up lady!!  It was so great to finally meet!  If we still lived in Colorado we would totally hang out all the time.  :)  Thanks also to Shell for letting you go out on a "date".  Now it's your turn to come and visit me!  





2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

A small drive and that could have been me and you. (sigh)

Anonymous said...

I am so thrilled that I got to meet you face to face and got to see your girls in action. Yay for us making that happen on such short notice :)