Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Kung Hee Fat Choy!!!

This is a pretty awesome video!!  I wish I were a lithe Chinese person who could hop about on someone's shoulders.  Hmmm Maybe I'll try it when Rebeca gets home.  A chubby Japanese chick and a chubby Mexican could probably pull it off.  No?  :)





It's the Year of the Snake!  


THE SIGN OF THE SNAKE
The Snake is the intuitive, introspective, refined and collected of the Animal Signs. They are attractive people who take cries with ease and do not become flustered easily. They are graceful people, exciting and dark at the same time.
Contemplative and private, the Snake is not outwardly emotional. He can appear cunning and reticent and works very modestly in the business environment. The Snake will plot and scheme to make certain things turn out exactly as they want them to. They are not great communicators and can become quite possessive when they set their minds on achieving the interest of a partner.
SNAKE FACTS:
People born in the Year of the Snake share certain characteristics. The Snake Sign is an abbreviated way of characterizing that individual’s personality. Following are features associated with the Sign of the Snake.
Sixth in order, Chinese name—SHE, sign of the sagacity
Hour—9am-10:59am Month—May
Western Counterpart—Taurus
CHARACTERISTICS
Acute, Aware, Cunning, Proud, Vain, Vicious

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

That is wicked cool...and also very scary. I can't imagine doing that on the floor let alone on poles with plates on them. Damn chinese people.

So, the hat puts you in Slitherin ?

Also. I need to see the video of the Japanese girl throwing the Mexican around. That's going to be a youtube senSATION I tell you. SENSATION !

Next in Line said...

Very fun! Wow.