Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Isa's Art

She's trying to send me to an early grave  Or at least get CPS called on us. 
Found these in her drawing journal. 



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lmao!

Anonymous said...

HA! At least she'll be fashionable when she gets there...

K J and the kids said...

This made me laugh so hard I almost peed. In fact wait....I should check. Yip. I peed a little.

Besides the complete humor of this. Which I think could go viral if given the chance. Her actual drawing is AWESOME ! A natural. Go Iza !
just not to the bar. and especially not on the pole.

More Than Words said...

Bahahaha! When I saw you post this on FB, I had no idea it was Isa's art, lol! This may be the most hilarious thing ever.

AdventuresInBabyMaking said...

That is so hilarious. At least the girl wasn't twerking