Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Oh yeah we have kids...

Haven't talked much about the chicas lately.  Bad, right?  So here are some recent Isa and Maya-isms so that I don't forget their cray-ness. 


Maya:  *machine gun noise out of her ass*  Excuse me.
Me:  *chuckle*
Maya:  You smell that?

Isa:  Mommy, you know why I like oil and vinegar on my sandwiches?
Me:  No, why?
Isa:  Because it's so tangy.  I really like that tangy flavor.


Isa:  Boys are so disgusting and frustrating. 
Me:  Why?  What do they do?
Isa:  They just exasperate me so much!! 
Me:  Why? 
Isa:  They are just disgusting human beings. 
Me:  Oh geez.  Not all boys.
Isa:  No not all.  Not Anson or Cole (my nephews) or Bobo (my mom's bf) or Uncle Scott.  Just all the other ones. 

My friend Julie:  Isa.  Don't you want a baby brother? 
Isa:  I have a brother.  He's 70. 
(Meaning my mom's bf.  She's so odd.)

Maya's weird speak includes:
-starting sentences with "Even".  Ex.  Even you didn't give me a kiss! 

**seconds ago**
Scene:  girls outside riding the scooter and bikes.  Screaming and yelling erupts as usual. 
Maya:  *wailing*  You lie Isa!!  I got it first AFTER YOU!!!! 

lord help us.

And finally.  This photo.  See my little nerd on the merry go round? 




Rebeca overheard this conversation. 

Friend:  Okay Isa!  Your turn to push.
Isa:  I'm reading!  I must NEVER be disturbed when I'm reading.  *continues to read* 



More updates on them next month when they level up in age.   :) 

4 comments:

More Than Words said...

Oh man, those girls of yours crack me up! Oh and I LOVE your tattoo. I love Fleetwood Mac and LOVE, LOVE Songbird.

Anonymous said...

I love it! Especially the tangy. I don't know why that's so funny, but it is!

dana salvador said...

I want to come bring the boys to visit you guys SOOOOO BAD! I think they would hit it off!

K J and the kids said...

:-)