Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Part 2
It was such a great time. We were there for almost 2 weeks and it was almost not enough. All of Rebeca's siblings were there plus all of their children and partners. :) It was a full house for sure, but a lot of fun as usual. No drama which was nice.
Isa LOVED spending time with her cousins and for the first time, Maya was the one chasing her for attention. Maya is the more aloof one and had fun just hanging out with her moms or exploring the house. She played hard to get with a lot of the members of the family, but mostly came around just in time for us to leave. :)
Glad that I got pictures posted before Christmas 2011. It's the little things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
To say that it was almost not enough time says so much.
I'm glad you had this time. and I'm glad you got it posted....before spring :)
Post a Comment