I've enjoyed reading all 100 of your posts and look forward to the next 100. BTW, Wilson Phillips? LOVE LOVE LOVE them! I have all their CD's downloaded and listen to them all the time. Have you ever heard their version of Elton John's "Daniel"? It's beautiful.
Just a little info for you to see. I know you had mentioned wanting to...I'm here to try and help you afford it :) Right now there is a special on KSL for $350.00 a night at this place. http://www.familyreunionsutah.com/vacation-home-rental-lot-53/
Perfect for a family reunion....and splitting it up cost wise is a sMASHING deal. Just sayin'.
7 comments:
OMG, H1 makes fun of me so bad for loving that song. Lol, I have the CD in my car. :D
Congrats on you FIRST 100 posts!!
I've enjoyed reading all 100 of your posts and look forward to the next 100. BTW, Wilson Phillips? LOVE LOVE LOVE them! I have all their CD's downloaded and listen to them all the time. Have you ever heard their version of Elton John's "Daniel"? It's beautiful.
Someday somebody's gonna make you wanna turn around and say goodby-ee-i. :)
LOVED that movie.
Was the bathroom scene at the fitting not the best EVER.
It's flowing like lava. :) bwaaa haa ha ha ha
H2- Rebeca makes fun of me too, especially since I've been singing it all weekend. But really I think she secretly loves it. :)
CJ- Thanks!!
TM- I have heard it!! They are awesome. I used to want a hat like Carnie Wilson's. On the cover of the CD.
KJ- Oh. My. Word. I was laughing and dry heaving at that scene!! Freaking awesome.
Just a little info for you to see.
I know you had mentioned wanting to...I'm here to try and help you afford it :)
Right now there is a special on KSL for $350.00 a night at this place. http://www.familyreunionsutah.com/vacation-home-rental-lot-53/
Perfect for a family reunion....and splitting it up cost wise is a sMASHING deal.
Just sayin'.
Ooooooh!! That's fun. I'll check it out! Thanks for the info!
Post a Comment