Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hi, my name is Stacy and I'm a Zum.ba addict....

I truly am.  And it's great!  I've been trying to go 4 times a week and I think it's starting to pay off.  I'm not dying in class and I can drive myself home!  It's fab.  And my one ab is still there and hurting.  Whoo hoo! I think I shall call him George.  I may even have an oblique!  Not too sure what that is, but the instructor showed us the general area and I think I have pain there as well!!  *sigh*  I'm so excited.

 Rebeca is slightly put off that my boobs seem to be shrinking, but I say "ADIOS LARD!!"  She's being a trooper throughout this whole thing.  Whenever she starts to complain about me being gone 4 nights a week, I just remind her of "Steel Magnolias" and she's ok.  *wink*  Honestly, it's been great and working out pretty well.  My Mondays and Wednesdays are at 6pm with a lady named Jocelyn.  She's like a cheerleader on steroids.  Perky yet she'll cut ya.  And on Tuesdays and Thursday at 7:30pm is NJ, the Maori warrior who scares me into bitchdom.  I would totally have to call her Momma if we were in prison.

I feel awesome, stronger and less jiggly.  This song is my absolute favorite!!  NJ usually plays it half way through the hour, when I'm about to keel over and cry.  It rejuvenates me and makes me happy.




 

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

That I'll never look like or be able to wear anything like what the girls on that video are wearing, is what made me turn the song off before it even started to get good.

You are DA BOMB girl. I'm so happy that it's keeping you going back for more.
Stick with it. Goerge has friends and I can't wait until they show up, hurt and you name them too ;-)

Stacy said...

I don't even want to look like those girls. I just want to lose a few, okay a multitude, of my rolls. :)