Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

I wish I had a million.....Then I would....

I wish I had a million resources.  Then I would be able to do so much more.
Millions more hours to volunteer.
Millions more dollars to donate.
Millions more ways to show my daughters that we're not alone on this earth.
That we need to do our part to make sure our humanity stays in tact.

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

Sounds like something happened?

K J and the kids said...

If you had a million would you donate some my way ?
:)

My list would go on and on and ON !

Stacy said...

Kirsten- Nope, just the first day of the challenge.

KJ- You know I would! To the "KJ & fam coming to Hawaii fund" :)

Kirsten said...

Haha oh right. I'm tellin ya this pregnancy gig makes my brain mush!

CJ said...

Oh, I totally did this wrong! I filled in each and every line.....I didn't think to do ONE post for each one! Good thing it's sitting in a draft and I haven't posted it yet!