Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

New challenge

My brain is in a slump.  So I've stolen this from Alix at A Brown Girl Gone Gay.  Maybe I'll have something interesting to say soon.  :)  
1. I wish I had a million… Then I would…
2. I wish I had one… because
3. I wish I could be like…. This person is special because….
4. I wish to be a ____ when I grow up. Then I will….
5. I wish there were a law that said….. This would be a good law because….
6. I wish I could forget the time I ….. because….
7. I wish trees could….. because….
8. I wish I could see…… because…..
9. I wish I could learn….. because…..
10. I wish I didn’t have to eat…… I don’t like this food because…..
11. I wish everyone would learn to ….. Then everyone would…..
12. I wish I never……
13. I wish I had one more chance to….. Then I would…..
14. I wish there was an electric……
15. I wish I had enough money to……
16. I wish everyone loved……
17. I wish all children would……
18. I wish everyone had…..
19. I wish I could touch……
20. I wish animals could…… If they could, then…..
21. I wish I looked like…. because……
22. I wish there were no more…..
23. I wish I didn’t have to…..
24. I wish I could go to…..
25. I wish there really was….. If there really was, then…..
26. I wish I could hear……
27. I wish I could give……
28. I wish I had known…. before I
29. I wish I could fly over…
30. If all my wishes came true, I would……

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

When you participate in these, I am entertained. Proceed.