Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Twuuuuuuuuu Wuvvvvvvv

First of all.  Kirsten and TM, this was definitely meant to be a kick in the blogging pants.  Don't you know I stalk you?!  *grin*  


KJ- Yes, adult women with braces.  Is that weird?  I have no idea where this comes from.  Probably from my long held desire to wear them.  I also dig women in coveralls and ones who have crooked smiles.  






-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway...




We're usually not the huge Valentines Day celebrating couple.  We'll take advantage of a date night, of course, but we're not as sappy as we used to be.  


That being said, what do I find on my FB wall this morning?  The video of (our one day wedding song haha) Songbird.  And she asked me to be her Valentine.  *daydreamsigh*  So unlike her.  


AND who was the only one at my workplace who received flowers??!!  The LESBIAN bitches!!!!!  Take that straight girls!  You with your legally sanctioned relationships and tax credits!!  BOOYAH MOFOS!!    







*ahem*  


When I texted my lovey about why the sudden displays of romancey cuteness, she replied "just keepin' it fresh".  *sah-woon*  Just kidding.  I called her a big dork, but it did make me love her a little bit more.  (If that's even possible.)   


So, to all of you.  


Go and get your VD on and keep keepin' it fresh!!   



5 comments:

Alison (FreshStart) said...

Hooray!!! How sweet of your lady!! I cracked up reading your post, bet your coworkers went home a teeny bit jealous (ok, who am I kidding, a TON jealous!). Hooray for a special Vday!!! (I hope you made her feel as special as you felt!! *wink*)

K J and the kids said...

You go Rebeca !

And now coveralls. Of the orange variety ?
Prison digs ?
Whatever gets you freaky deaky girl.

CJ said...

You make me laugh! That means the world to me!

Kirsten said...

Aww aren't you two the cutest little lesbians there ever were!

Stacey said...

VD makes me think of a disease...

That's awesome about the romancin' bits. Especially when you have kids. It's hard to "keep it fresh"...but let's face facts, us lesbians send flowers "just because" and know how to woo a woman. Those straight guys have nothing on us.