Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award







A HUGE mahalo to Liz at Be.Love.Live and Alison at New Space, Fresh Start for the awesome nomination!  It's amazing to know that there are people who even read this little blog of mine.  Thanks ladies!  


Rules:  








  • add the Versatile Award pic on your blog post 
  • thank the blogger who nominated you 
  • share 7 random things about yourself 
  • nominate 15 10 fellow bloggers 
  • inform the bloggers of their nomination 


Random Stacy tidbits you may, or may not, want to know:  


1.  I'm slightly obsessed with those little dental floss sticks.  I keep them in my car and use them often.  It's therapeutic, or compulsive.  Whatever.  


2.  I find random things hot.  Driving stick, braces on adults, do-rags, girls who use walkie talkies.  :)    


3.  I really, really, really need to eat steak during my PMS-ing time.  I feel slightly vampiric.  (Didn't know that was a word until I typed it.)


4.  I'm a book ho/snob and I refuse to even think about owning one of those electronic reader things.  


5.  Yesterday I watched a "Strange Sex" marathon during the girls' nap time.  


6.  Last night, I participated in some great sex, that wasn't strange at all.  *wink*  


7.  Rebeca cracks up when I say "Touche Mr. Pussycat!" ala Tom and Jerry.  She then makes me repeat it.  It's more weird on her part, I think.  


Wish I could renom the two ladies who nominated me!  Who am I going to tag?  These chicas.  They rock my world and make me happy that they're out there.  And the nominees are.....


1.  Come What May
2.  Role Playing With Kids
3.  The Back Forty
4.  Counting Chickens
5.  Next In Line
6.  Use Your Words
7.  Bao In The Oven
8.  I Have Two Mommies!
9.  Don't Lick the Ferrets
10.  Small Obsessions    


You go girls!  







5 comments:

Seven said...

hysterical! awesome!

K J and the kids said...

I've watched strange sex before. It was quite enlightening. Not exactly what I had in mind when tuning in I must add. ;-)

Tongue rings or just Braces on adults ? really ?

CJ said...

You crack me up! I will get right on this! Thanks for tagging me...I think!!

Kirsten said...

Is this your way of trying to get me to blog more? ;)

This Mom said...

You're so cool! Thanks for nominating me. I'm with Kirsten though, this may be a not-so-gentle nudge to get the hell back to blogging! Either way, a huge thanks girl!