Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

GNO

I'm not gonna change the font, or the size.  i dn't even care.
i went out tonight with some friends from wrok and i"m super drunk!  yaay for me.
it's been a loooooong tiem.  Rebeca dropped me off and picked me up.  because you all know
my number 1 pet peeve- drunk drivers.

there's no reason for this post....just to say that i am super grateful for my Rebeca.   Girl talk eventually leads to the bashing of husbands....and thus Rebeca still reigns supreme.  I had to throw in some "no no having two women in a relationshiop isn't allllllll that perfect" but still...we are waaaaaaaay more equal than most straight relationships.

yay for us.  go gays!!


4 comments:

Jill said...

Even under the influence, you still give good blog.

AdventuresInBabyMaking said...

drunk posting - fun! (reminds me of college... good times)

K J and the kids said...

:) I love it.
Glad you had such a great night out with your peeps.

Next in Line said...

Yay for Rebecca and for GNO!