Oh, how awesome! I knew you when, Hollywood! :)
TOTALLY famous ! You are going to be the greatest celesbian EVER !oh and lets not forget who got you there. CUTE little people...how could they not make the post card with those sweet faces. ;-)
That is the coolest thing! Did you all know that they were going to be on the postcard or was it a total surprise?What little cuties :)
I love this! Coolest celebrity kids ever ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, how awesome! I knew you when, Hollywood! :)
TOTALLY famous !
You are going to be the greatest celesbian EVER !
oh and lets not forget who got you there. CUTE little people...how could they not make the post card with those sweet faces. ;-)
That is the coolest thing! Did you all know that they were going to be on the postcard or was it a total surprise?
What little cuties :)
I love this! Coolest celebrity kids ever ;)
Post a Comment