Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

One Shade of Rebeca


Thank you KJ for pointing out that I really do live a pathetic life.  *wink*  Next time I will do better on my day off. 

And Meridith, perhaps your wifey and I should open up our own snooping business!  Dykes Who Dig.  Sounds like a money maker for sure. 

Thanks also to you who found humor in my sad state.  At least I know you’ve got my back.  Pffft. 

The following is an actual conversation that happened last night.  Not embellished AT ALL.  Sadly enough. 

The scene.  10:00pm and we’re in bed kind of kissing goodnight.  I say kind of because we’re also talking at the same time.  Efficient!  I rub her back for a nanosecond and this is what transpires. 

Rebeca:  Oooh!  Knead me!
Me:  Goodnight! (Trying to rectify my mistake by ignoring that I semi-massaged her.)
Rebeca:  Babe!  I need you to knead me!!  (chuckles at her “wit”)
Me:  Stupid.  I’m going to sleep. 
Rebeca:  Let’s play that you’re a pastry chef and my back is a ball of dough.
Me:  Oh.  My.  God.  This is your role playing?!!  That is so sad, Rebeca.
Rebeca:  Like you’re making pizza or something. 
Me:  You can’t overwork pizza dough.
Rebeca:  Then think of something else!  Pleeeeeaaaaasssseeee!! 
Me:  I’m totally blogging about this.
Rebeca:  You better not!  Why you gotta lay all our shit out there all the time. 
Me:  Because I can.  Plus I didn’t even get a “good” kiss goodnight!
Rebeca:  I DID kiss you AND gave you something to blog about.  Knead me. 
Me:  One should never tease about role playing. 

It’s like a comedy sans the humor. 

3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I can't for the life of me figure out why you didn't knead her. COME ON GIRL !
It's not every day you are given the chance to play chef. You could have made a dessert pizza and used real products from the kitchen. mmmmm.

Thanks for the idea. I'm going to ask to be kneaded tonight. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love this exchange so much. I can't even TELL you how much I love it. There's just so much love there it's untellable. Also, my wife is down for snooping.

AdventuresInBabyMaking said...

Heh, I remember v and i early on and how we couldn't keep our hands off each other - how do we get to this place?? You should've played naughty. ;)

Oh and V will have to get in on your company, too. I don't know how she digs this stuff up, but she's a total master at finding stuff out.

Hey could you send me an email - I have a question. ourwittleone [at] yahoo