Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Just one bullet

I had such grand intentions!  Isa and I returned from Colorado two whole weeks before Rebeca and Maya.  (They come home tomorrow.)  I thought that I would be a blogging fool with all the alone time I had at night.  Nope.  I was, instead, a lump.  A TV watching, FB cruising lump.  

So, because I have so much built up inside my head I'm going to wuss out and bullet.  Some of these will be expanded on at a later date.  I hope.  Maybe.  We'll see.  

--  First of all, our trip to Colorado was fabulous!  Isa and I were there for 3 weeks.  The first few days we spent in Denver/Boulder/Ft. Collins.  We drove down to Monte Vi.sta a few days early to miss a snow storm.  I ate and slept and relaxed as only I can when I'm at the In-loves.    It was so fun to see Maya and Isa with their cousins and all their aunts and uncles.  Maya especially.  The last time we went to Colorado she was 18 months old.  This time around she
was super engaging and hilarious!  She's a trip.

Here are some pictures so I don't have to write anymore.  Ha


Ralphie!  Wait for me!!  
    


The casa

Freezing in Ft. Collins

"The Barbie Closet!!"  
               

Barbie and legos

So pretty

San Juan Baptiste Church in La Garita, CO 

Peace Cafe Del Norte, CO

Crazy aluminum house Antonito, CO
I                                   


Rio Grande Gorge 

Denver Zoo





To be continued...  
Criminal Minds is on.  

5 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I wish you would have made the short 8 hr drive to see us. :)
Glad you had so much fun.

P.S. I (heart) Criminal Minds.

Anonymous said...

You guys are all bundled up as if it was cold while you were here or something... ;)

Kirsten said...

I second KJ. Also glad you had fun but I hate you a little also.

More Than Words said...

It's a good thing we're FB friends because then I don't have to wait weeks to see vacation pictures, haha! The girls look like they had a great time. Question: how did you manage to get off of work for 3 weeks?! I'm jealous!

AdventuresInBabyMaking said...

I can't put my arms down!

Great pics! Glad you had a fun trip - I guess it's been awhile since the girls have seen snow.