** This past weekend was Isa's school carnival. Or according to the school CARNIVAL. It's a pretty amazing, overwhelming event. It's HUGE!! The last time I went I was 15. It's much different as a grumpy old woman. ha I did my volunteer hours at the gyro booth thinking YUM!! But after 3 hours of scooping faux tzatziki sauce, I never wanted to see another gyro again.
** Old lady status as I was tsking at the hootchie wear present at said Carnival. And when one of the little lads I was working with asked if I "knew" the music on the overhead speakers I almost smacked him. But since the tzatziki sauce job was giving me carpal tunnel, I just whacked him with my words. "What?! Are you saying I'm old? Like I don't know Party Rocker?? What? I only have records? Is that what you're saying??!!" He may have peed a little.
** Being woken up at 2:30am for some "playtime" is FAAAAAABBBBUUULOOOOUS!! My old lady is still acting like she's 26. It's wonderful and pretty cool that we still got it after all these years. And who knew it could get BETTER as we get older?! I thought joint pain would start getting in the way. Nope! It's even more thrilling and intense than it was 12 years ago! Yay!
** I don't really do football, but I was happy that those Ravens won. Because of this cutie patootie. Yay for him and his love for the gays!!
** Recent conversation with Isa and Maya over some Moe's nachos.
Isa (being a sassy know it all)- Maya. Do you know that women have eggs in them?
Maya (being the same thing)- Yeah.
Isa (pointing her finger in Maya's face)- That means YOU Maya. YOU have eggs inside of you.
Maya- I know that.
This is why people don't want gays having children. Conception Ed. at all times.
** We recently received our reminder mailer for AIDS Walk 2013. Look who's gracing their mass mail. :) They're also on their website. We should be getting royalties! ha Sorry for the crappy picture.
** I went to work out for the first time in over two months, last night. Fuck. Me. I'm in a wee bit of pain. But it's a good pain. I have Warr.ior Dash in 18 days. HAHAHAHAHHAHAH!! I wonder if I can just do a Warrior Crawl. Or Roll.
** Rebeca and I are doing VD early this year and going out this Saturday. Mar.garet C.ho is in town!!! LOVE HER!!! We're going to her show and then to dinner. I got her a cover for her new paddle. For outrigger canoeing you sickos. She's getting all buff doing this...
Yay for me! *wink*



2 comments:
Great update!
Love the eggs conversation. Kids are the best.
Good for you for all of the love making and body fit making. You're almost inspiring me. Almost. I'm too tired to think about anything right now but sitting in a chair all day long.
You get to go see Margaret Cho ? I AM SO JEALOUS !
I too love her.
I don't know that talking about having VD is appropriate on this family blog. Venereal disease is not something to take lightly.
Especially when you have eggs in you. ;-)
Post a Comment