Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Guess who's back...back again...Stacy's back...tell a friend


Remember how Rebeca and I were having some super hot you-know-what?  Frequently and amazingly??!!  We joked that she had finally hit her sexual peak. 

After we got back from our Colorado trip, she decided to go off her anxiety meds at the suggestion of her doctor.  They wanted to see if her chemicals would kick start themselves and even out.  Or whatever they do.  I was quite wary about the idea.  These meds have helped Rebeca, and our relationship, tremendously.  Like for reals.  For.  Reals.  I was so scared that things would go back to what it used to be.  Short tempers all around. 

What it really affected was The Sex.  LBD was rearing it’s ugly head again, and it was so crazy how quickly it happened!  It was as if her libido had a light switch and it was off.  It seemed so backwards.  For most people these types of meds diminish the sex drive, but for her it increases it!!  Of course, Rebeca wouldn’t follow the norm.  High five for me! 

In any case, after a couple of months we decided that she should go back on the drugs.  Her chemicals weren’t doing what they were supposed to do and I was running low on batteries.  Ha. 

This story brings me to the other night. ..

We were doin’ it and doin’ it and doin’ it well.  Rebeca was above me *ahem* and I was right….about to…when she turned to the left and let out the loudest yell ever.  I thought we were getting robbed!  But no.  It was just Isa.   And because Rebeca screamed fully in her face, Isa started to bawl.

Joy.

For one thing, Isa NEVER gets out of bed.  Ever.  But that night she decided that she was so hot and uncomfortable that she needed to come and complain to her moms.  She was so caught up in her own drama I don’t think she even realized what was going on with us. 

Rebeca settled Isa down and took her back to her room.  When my ladyfriend came back to our room she was seriously traumatized.  I told her that she was overreacting and that Isa was too self absorbed to even notice her hand in my uterus. 

I told her that she just needed to get back on the horse…


6 comments:

K J and the kids said...

oh good lord. I'm with Rebecca. I'm pretty sure that would have traumatized me more than the kid.

That said. I hope she got back on the horse.

AND. thanks for sharing. ;-)

K J and the kids said...

oh and P.S. I hope her pills don't take away this new sexual revolution you've both been enjoying.

Anonymous said...

ohmygod I am traumatized on your behalf. Did you at least get to...you know? This is why I'm keeping RR in a crib until she's 16.

Also, I can understand why her libido might run higher when she's not anxious. I wish the same were true for everyone - I'd see a lot more action!

On a more serious note, we're also a relationship that has been improved by the addition of medication (in this case mine!) and I understand completely how powerful a decision to stop or start can be. I'm glad you all are in a good spot.

More Than Words said...

Bahahaha! I'm so glad you're back because this post just made me literally LOL. Poor Isa and to think, it was just her birthday. I'm sure that getting the shock of her life was not the birthday gift she had in mind, ha! ;)

AdventuresInBabyMaking said...

Omg that's my nightmare! I doubt she knew what was going on, though. But I certainly hope you were able to get right back up on the horse (as it were). :)

Unknown said...

Hahhaha! My wife would KILL me if I ever wrote a post like that! Thanks for sharing though, and giving us just the right amount of details to ensure we know exactly what happened ;-) Poor Izzy, she probably won't remember it though. (You hope.)