Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.
Saturday, June 15, 2013
Get Low!
This morning I had the lowest blood sugar number that I've ever had during my 15 years of being a diabetic!! Either the insulin is working hard, or I am. :)
Last week I was able to go to 3 Zum.ba classes and 1 R.I.P.P.E.D. class. Have you heard about this??? It's crazy!!! It's like bootcamp set to music. I like the music, but can't do a burpee to save my damn life. I barely survived, but might go again some day just to change things up.
I haven't been going to my old Z teachers lately. One doesn't teach anymore and the other has classes too early for my schedule. My new Mon/Tues/Thurs teacher is super full of energy, but a little too perky for me at times. I try never to make eye contact so that she doesn't come over for a high ten. She also likes to call people to the front. Another reason why I stare mostly around her.
My Friday/Saturday teachers are a SUPER cute gay dude couple. They are AWESOME!!! Very high energy and I always leave class feeling like I got drenched in a downpour. I wish they taught more classes, because their workouts are always kick ass.
I've been being very good about eating every 2-3 hours and sticking to my meal plan. And I'm seeing the results. I no longer have #s in the high 200s, and one day was under 200 all day!! It's unreal. Exercise REALLY gets my numbers lower so I need to be cognizant of doing some every day.
So stupid that it took getting on insulin to kick my ass into gear. Why am I so stubborn?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Congrats on the low number! :) I need to get my butt in gear and start exercising more often. I'm so self-conscious when it comes to things like zumba. When you said "do a burpee," I nearly lost it.
yeeehaaaaaaw !
Way to WORK lady.
That's awesome. I haven't ever done zumba. I'm an insanity girl. I don't like going to classes for that very reason. Teachers. and other people. and usually they put your damn class at the entrance or right in the middle of the action and all that separates you from everybody else is glass. yip. not shaking my groove thing for a bunch of strangers.
Any ways. what all that meant is...I think you rock !
Yay!!! So proud of you for working hard!
ps the captcha on this comment was "rejoice" - so, so fitting.
Awesome! :) I'm an Insanity girl, too! Day 17, I think, almost 1/3 of the way there!
Hey Stacy, I’ve nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award! I love visiting your blog and I’m sure others will too. :)
http://theroybals.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-award-x-2.html
Hey there Stacy! I too nominated your blog for a Liebster award! Thank you so much for following my journey. Congrats!
Nell-
Post a Comment