When I read these questions, I thought, “pffft I’ve already
blogged about most of them without an award!”
haha Such an open book, I
am.
But because KJ said that she kinda sorta thought about me
when posting them, I will answer them completely and without censor.
1.Where do you fall on the Kinsey scale ? 0-10 (0 being 100%
gay)
2- Have you earned your toaster oven ? (you can provide details if you so choose)
3- Are you a gold star wearing lesbian ?
4- What are your thoughts on PDA (public displays of affection) personally and with other people in the gay community ?
5- 1 night, no questions asked, explain ?
6- Have you seen the movie The Heat ? (why not) (go immediately)
7- Favorite lesbian movie ?
8- why ?
9- Favorite lesbian actor ?
10- why ?
11- Age when you realized that you were a big homo ?
2- Have you earned your toaster oven ? (you can provide details if you so choose)
3- Are you a gold star wearing lesbian ?
4- What are your thoughts on PDA (public displays of affection) personally and with other people in the gay community ?
5- 1 night, no questions asked, explain ?
6- Have you seen the movie The Heat ? (why not) (go immediately)
7- Favorite lesbian movie ?
8- why ?
9- Favorite lesbian actor ?
10- why ?
11- Age when you realized that you were a big homo ?
As for question #1. On the for reals Kinsey scale, 0 is
exclusively hetero and 6 is exclusively homo.
I took a little test that I found here and this was my result.
The test is complete. Below is the kinsey scale, your result
has been highlighted.
|
0
|
Exclusively heterosexual.
|
|
1
|
Predominantly heterosexual, only
incidentally homosexual.
|
|
2
|
Predominantly heterosexual, but
more than incidentally homosexual.
|
|
3
|
Equally heterosexual and
homosexual.
|
|
4
|
Predominantly homosexual, but more
than incidentally heterosexual.
|
|
5
|
Predominantly homosexual, only
incidentally heterosexual.
|
|
6
|
Exclusively homosexual.
|
|
X
|
Non-sexual.
|
|
F
|
The test failed to match you to a
Kinsey Type profile. Either you answered some questions wrong, or you are a
very unusual person.
|
Interesting no? I always thought of myself as more of a
5. When I look at men, there’s
absolutely nothing there. Remember when
I tried to make a list of hot ones??
That was a task. BUT I do
sometimes like to think about them if you know what I mean. I just would never want to deal with the
reality of a guy.
I promise my answers are not all
going to be as long as that one.
2.
Yes, I am the proud owner of a Kitchen Aid toaster oven. You can read the story here.
3.
Gold star? Nope, but close enough! Stupid story here.
4.
PDA? It’s like tongue. I like some, but please don’t overdo it.
5.
1 night, no questions asked?
Damn. Who wouldn’t I do?!
6.
The Heat. Haven’t seen it yet,
but I really want to! That Melissa
McCarthy chick cracks my shit up!! And
Sandra Bullock is yummy.
7.
Favorite lesbian movie. Hmmmmmm… I think
I shall choose “When Night is Falling”.
Saw it in college and I was never the same. Lol
8.
Why? Because I had NEVER been as
turned on by ANYTHING in my life up until that point.
9 & 10. Fave lesbian actor? Why? Are we basing this on hotness or actual
acting fortitude? I’m gonna go with Jane
Lynch. She’s hilarious and not too
shabby in a track suit.
11.
Age when I knew I liked the ladies?
There were a few times actually.
When I was 12 and then around 17 ( couldn’t understand my feelings for
Kim Zmeskal during the Olympics.
Pathetic.) at 19 and then
finally accepted my fate when I was 21. Sometimes
I’m a liiiiiiiiiittle bit slow.
3 comments:
Jane lynch. Well, she's single !
As put on dumb and dumber.......so you're tellin me I got a chance. :-)
This was not at all rated m for mature. More like pg-13.
Thank you for answering my questions. I love that you are an open book. ;-)
I am also weirdly a 4 which (wait, weird for myself - no judgement there) because I think I'm much more a 5. But what I want to know is, what does the "do you consider yourself sexually submissive" question have to do with preference for men/women? Curious and curiouser.
And, like I'm surprised.....but I am a 6 on the Kinsey scale. Love me some women !
Post a Comment