Is this thing still on?
I know there’s been a little lull in the conversation,
and I really don’t have much of an excuse.
Rebeca and I were going through a wee bit of shit, but
all is well now.
The holidays were busy as usual. It was nice having 2 weeks off all
together. We did some beach time and
some just lazing around the house time.
The girls were pleased with their Santa presents, although he did have
to make a phone call to them a couple weeks prior to tell them to get their
shit together!
Rebeca and I went back and forth until we finally
decided to relent and get Isa a K.ind.le.
We’re so opposed to “devices” but decided that at least she can read
books on it and do her online homework.
We put all sorts of parental controls on it so really, she’s still quite
deprived and oppressed. Just how we like
her. MUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Maya is so difficult to shop for! She doesn’t ever really feel strongly about
wanting anything. We got her a bike
since she’s never had a new one. She’s
the hand me down queen, poor baby. She
was happy and Isa was jealous. All par
for the course.
What else?
The girls started judo in late October. We initially wanted to put Maya in as a “positive
outlet for her physical and emotional aggression”. But, surprisingly, Isa wanted in as
well.
A few weeks ago we threw them into their first
tournament. Isa was totally freaking out
and said that she was going to puke etc etc.
Maya was out after her first 2 matches, having a ball the entire
time. She gives no shit.
![]() |
| Check out the sad sad face. lol |
![]() |
| Ready to tear some shit up! Next time. |
Isa lost her first match and I think it surprised her
that the other girl was definitely NOT playing around. I was nervous when she went into her next
match but she ended up winning!! She won
3 matches that day and came in 2nd in her group! She was over the moon! Suddenly she WAS judo. She was cheering for her teammates and strutting
around like she was Da.niel LaRus.so.
Hilarious.
During December Rebeca made me start this 30 day
workout from hell challenge. It sucked
ass majorly! But I finished and was
quite pleased with myself.
I knew that I
needed something else to keep me going. So
I started a group on FB. A 100 Day Get
Your Ass Moving Challenge. It’s 30
minutes of any kind of working out every day for 100 days. So far, so good. J
My sugars are down and my boobs are smaller
(hallelujah), but the weight is still there.
Bastard fat.
One day. One
day I will be less fat and more tall.






3 comments:
Nice update. You're so funny.
Good for you with the working out!
That's awesome that Isa kicked butt at Judo!
If I had a second daughter to compare RR to I would crack myself up all day long. Sadly, I don't so I'm glad you can do it for me!
ha ha ha Bastard Fat ! TOTALLY. I'm actually (all joking aside) getting shorter and fatter. So I suppose if I get skinnier I'll get taller ? Does that happen. (defeated sigh)
Remember when I was going to do your 30 day challange. ha ha ha I don't ever remember you were supposed to send me the details though ? yeah, I didn't ever get them.
I would have failed any ways. Don't bother sending them.
Nice to hear from you Stacy from Hawaii.
Post a Comment