Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Throwin' Down

It has recently come to my attention that I do a much better job of taking care of shit, if I have some sort of “challenge” put before me.  Pathetic?  I don’t know, but I guess I’m still learning about myself at the start of my Golden Years. 

I told you about the 100 Day Get Your Ass Moving Challenge I started at New Year correct?  My friends and I did awesome!!  We’ve even extended it another 100 days.  We’re on day 119 today and it’s been fab u lous.  I’m definitely much more in shape and although that bastard scale doesn’t seem to budge, my bod does feel smaller.  Rebeca is still lamenting the loss of boobage, but too bad for her. 

That whole little blurb is leading to this…

My blogging has fallen to shite and I would like to remedy that.  Thus, I’ll be starting the new blogging challenge posted below. 

And I encourage, nay, demand that some others do the same!!  KJ, Kirsten, Tyff.  J  Get on it beyotches! 




2 comments:

More Than Words said...

Yeah KJ! Get on it, Beyotch!

K J and the kids said...

Don't KJ me. 1-30 bitch, although I think I know a lot of them. ;-)