Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

#1 Day of Challenge My True Love Gave to Me

First of all, do you know why I picked this challenge of allllllllll the millions posted online?  

Guess. 

I liked how it said to put something in my box.  *snort*  Still giggling at that one.  I’m 12 sometimes.  Shut up.

Okay, here we go!

Where were you 3 hours ago? 

At the mo’ it is 2:27pm.  Three hours ago it was 11:27am.  Where was I??  Here.  At my desk.  Most likely calling a parent and reporting either a misdeed or a head injury.  Or maybe I was eating my morning snack of popcorn.  Either way I’m pretty sure my ass was attached to my chair. 


In 3 hours I hope to be at home!  Am I working out tonight?  No, not at all.  I’ve done shit all week!  I’m in a funk and need to shake it soon. 


In other news, actually I have nothing else to add.  Thought I did.  Damn.