Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Monday, May 4, 2015

I Suck...but Not in the Way That You Want

Well obviously I did not take this challenge as seriously as I thought I would.  To make amends I will now answer more than one question.  I know you care THAT much about my life. 

#2  Confessions-
 
I had a hard time with this one.  What kind of confession do they mean?  To a wrong doing?  Like a secret?  So I looked it up.

Confession, in many religions, is the acknowledgment of one's sins (sinfulness) or wrongs.
1.     A confession is a statement made by a person or a group of person acknowledging some personal fact that the person (or the group) would ostensibly prefer to keep hidden.

So here are 5 confessions (not the religious kind) that may or may not be known about me. 
1.    For the most part, when I dream about having sex, it’s always with a man. BUT when I dream about making out with someone it’s always a woman.  Last night I did both.  Rebeca called me a ho. 
2.   Sometimes when I’m yelling at the girls (a confession in itself) I wonder if I would be as strict if they were from my body. 
3.   I sleep better alone. 
4.   I have a hard time eating off of Maya’s fork or drinking from a glass after her.  She used to backwash A LOT and the thought still grosses me out. 
5.   If I know that you drink and drive, I judge you. 

Whew.  Those were kind of hard.  I know you knew that one of my confessions HAD to be about sex.  Right?  Because confession #6- I think about sex a lot.  Like a lot a lot. 



#3  Bad Habit

I guess being obsessed with sex could be a bad habit.  Sometimes I look at the parents in my school and try to picture them doing it with one another.  Some make me laugh.  Others, gross me out.  Most, gross me out. 
One of the most horrifying thoughts that I have, is that since I’m getting older, my libido may one day Poof disappear!  I so wish I had been more of a ho when I was younger and single.   
Isn’t that horrible? 


#4 Favorite color

Blue. 


2 comments:

neridith said...

All of this is excellent. I would read any blog full of confessions :)

K J and the kids said...

OH MY GAWD. MY FAVORITE COLOR IS BLUE TOO !
:-O ha ha ha ha

I can't say that my eyebrows weren't raised by a couple of these...but not the ones that you'd think.