Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Hello!

You know who has been a shitty ass blogger?  This chick.

You know who NEEDS to write in order to remain sane and herself?  This chick.
So here's hoping that I can get my ass in gear and begin writing again.

So fucking many things have happened I have no idea where to start.

For those who see long absences from blogging as trouble in paradise, you're partially correct, but not to fear Rebeca and I are still chugging along.  Albeit a little worn and dented . More on that later.  

I have like 9 months to catch up on!  Ugh  I'm tired already.

3 comments:

Bloggity Bloo said...

I've missed you! Welcome back :)

Stacy said...

Thanks lady! Obviously I have so much to catch up on with you!! Lol Congrats on your cutie!!

K J and the kids said...

getter dun Stacy ! ;-)