Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

ehh turned into YEAH!! :)

My brother and his wife finally brought Cole over tonight.  He's a month old and was being "quarantined" because of his jaundice.  I'd never heard of such a thing...but ok.  It's funny to see them parent.  They said that they would be over by 4:00.  WHAT??!!!  Two years we've been here and they rarely made Sunday dinner before 6pm.  You know, right before bedtime?  Grrr.  But now THEY have a kid, it's 4pm.  Suckas.  


Lucky for them Cole is effing cute so I shall hold my tongue and be content in the knowledge that everyone else is laughing along with me.  


It's also humorous to see all the first time parent "things".  You know like wiping his hands after they change his diaper.  Doling out hand sanitizer before people held him.  Not wanting to wash THE ONLY BOTTLE they brought in our sink.  hahahhahahhahahhahahhah!!!!!   We were sorta like that, but by the time Maya came around it was more like, "Hey dirty person on the street, hold this baby real quick while I pick up her pacifier out of the gutter.  I'll just wipe it on my shirt..."  


But as I said.  He's a doll and his parents can be crazy all they want.  As long as I get to nuzzle him.  And as long as I get to take these kinds of pictures. 





3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

OMG he's cute.
Pass the hand sanitizer....I want to hold him.

Jersey said...

shut up... he is so cute! (and i cant wait to hear what you have to say about us!! haters!)

Kirsten said...

i may die from the adorableness. is that a word?