Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

I have an AB!

At least I think so.  Something under my fat was hurting on Wednesday.  And I think I re-hurt it tonight.  So I'm hoping there's at least one muscle under there.  Woot!!  


The instructor is intense with a capital HOLY SHIT!  She's a Sa.moan lady and I am both completely intimidated by her and slightly turned on.  You know in the she-scares-me-but-also-gives-me-a-little-tingle way.  haha  But not really a good tingle because it would also be a- toofrightenedtosleepwithherbecauseshewouldprobablykillme thing.  Like Angelina Jolie.  Hot, but I don't want her to suck my blood.  Que no?  






Great workout as usual.  My cousin wants to be teacher's pet but I just don't want her to call me out.  That's why I'm working so hard.  So that I can please her but not call too much attention to myself.  Sounds like some relationships.  


After we were done cooling down to "Let's Stay Together" by Al Green, she comes around to  elbow bump everyone.  (I'm still gaydar-ing her)  I told her that I've brought a new person every time I've come.  She was giddy with excitement and gave me a ZU.MBA towel!!  Annnnd a ginormous, soaking wet, slightly disgusting hug.  I'm IN!!  *grin*  But really, I am excited about the swag.  The stalker lady who always stands in front of me, who has ALLLL the clothes, doesn't have a towel!  Booyah beeeatch!!!  


Of course Rebeca made fun of me, but she was kind enough to snap this little photo.  Sorry it's so dark.  It's just my phone since those BASTARD FUCKS stole my camera.  
Owieee, I think that got me too excited.  My ab hurts.
  



3 comments:

Jersey said...

aww... for a second there i thought the first paragraph was written about me. youre intimidated yet you tingle. *wink*

omg... i wish i lived near you so i could go with you. it sounds like fun. with the exception of the soggy sweaty hug. i woudla dropped that bitch if she tried to touch me.

K J and the kids said...

Angelina Joli is TOTALLY fuckable Stace. Hell yeah I want her to fuck me. OH wait. did you say fuck...or suck. Either way. I'm in.

Glad you are "hitting it off" with the teach-er. I just know you are her fav.

Maybe your ab will bring his friends out to play soon :)

Stacy said...

Jers- Pretty sure I've never been intimidated by you. Even with your brass knuckles. :) AND I don't think you would have dropped her...maybe dropped to your knees in submission. lol

KJ- I didn't say she wasn't fuckable...just that I would be scared for my life. :) But as I said, fear is a bit of a turn on. lol