Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

You say it's your birthday....duh duh dududuh....

It's my birthday to.....


Yes, yes it is.  I am the big 3-7.  Holy shite.  


Had a great day at work.  My buddies bought me lunch and a delish cake.  Got a
new work shirt- Angry Birds!  :)  


Tonight, dinner with the fam at Rut.h's Chris (I CANNOT pronounce that for the life of me).  It was fab and I am overly full.  


My honey got me a very logical present as usual, a new backpack.  *swwoooonnn*  She's so romantic.  But it is cool and I did want one for our trip in December.  She's also promising sex, but we'll see if that works out.  Ha.  Everyone should cross their fingers (not their legs) for me.  Por favor.  


Did I mention we're going to Colorado in December??!!!  Whoooo Hoooo!!  We bought our tickets the other day and are counting the days.  I can taste the green chile stew already.... *sigh*  


And because it's my birthday, I'm going to annoy some and post my new favorite happy song.  Rebeca says it makes her ears bleed, but the girls and I JAM to this in the car.  \m/  







6 comments:

Margrit said...

Happy birthday! So this is your big 3-7 on 7-3. My birthday was 7-1, but it is not my big 1-7 ;-)

Don't remember if I ever commented here, but I love to read your funny, sad, crazy, whatever stories.

Kirsten said...

Happy birthday!!! WOOOOO! Sounds like great one!
You know Utah is pretty dern close to Colorado. All imma say...

K J and the kids said...

So glad you had a great birthday !
37. so young.
well, younger than me and since I'm still a kitten, you are REALLY young.

and I'm with Kirsten. literally. I'm in Utah. just hours away from Colorado.

More Than Words said...

Happy birthday! Cheers :)

Stacy said...

Thanks all! It was swell. :)

Colorado and Utah....so close yet so far!

AdventuresInBabyMaking said...

Happy birthday! Got my fingers (not my legs!) crossed for some killer birthday nookie!