Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Bluuuuue Mooooon


So now I’m in trouble for posting about our “sex life”.  I put that in quotes, because it’s more like a sex phase.  Haha  And now, like the moon, this phase is probably waning. 

Rebeca:  Don’t put our shit out there on the world wide web!!
Me:  Don’t say “world wide web”.  You sound like a grandma. 
Rebeca:  Well!  Don’t lay out all of our stuff in cyberspace.
Me:  No one says “cyberspace” hon. 
Rebeca:  I don’t give a shit.  Stop telling everyone on the interweb.  Someone might know me. 
Me:  Interweb?  Really?  Pffft.  So what?  Someone might know that you actually have sex?  They’d probably be impressed.  Stop being a crybaby. 
Rebeca:  WWW stands for World Wide Web anyway. 
Me:  You’re stupid. 

And that was that.  I think her macho side liked that I’m talking about how hot she’s been.  But of course she will never admit that.  She’ll just grump about like a crotchety old man.  Yay for me. 

5 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I'm super confused.
What Do you call it ?
The internet ?


Stacy said...

I was mostly just trying to distract her and she wasn't being totally serious. :) I just call it "online" I guess. I've never paid attention.

Did you see how I got a comment on how you make my page dirty?? lol :) She's completely right.

K J and the kids said...

NO ! What comment ? Someone thought that I make your page dirty ?

Well I think online sounds dirty. I think the internet should be the term we use. Should we take a vote.
Once decided, please let Rebeca in on it. I'd hate for her to wonder, like I have for the last 18hrs. :)

Also. I think Rebeca rocks. Just like my husband....who protests a lot of the stuff I post...they really are great sports.

Please let her know that nobody reading gets it when you type "ahem" except for 2 or 3 of your readers. and we don't know her in real life.
yet.
:)

Anonymous said...

Tell her this is for the good of the internet. She's a public service.

AdventuresInBabyMaking said...

lol, considering the state of my sex life (or lack thereof) this is definitely a public service. you guys should file for 501(c)(3) status.