Oh gold star shmoldstar. Obviously you don’t know me as well as
you should, Jersey. I am ashamed that
in all of our years as friends, you never realized this about me. I may not be as slutty as you were with
the boys, but I did enough to know that I didn’t like it. *smile*
I didn’t get to experience the clothes ripping,
passion filled stuff until a few years later.
My plan going to college was to be
bisexual. That way I could
experiment while in school, since that was what you were supposed to do, and then
I’d just get married to some guy in the end. It was all planned out.
During my freshman year I was so busy enjoying
my freedom and drinking like a fish, I didn’t really date anyone.
Well unless you count these weird little
relationships I kept finding myself in, with straight girls. Straight girls who would become very
possessive of my time, yet would also have a boyfriend in the wings. It was all very odd. There was one girl (oh my god Rebeca
laughs everytime) who would always lay on top of me. At the time I thought it was a bit strange, but then I
thought that’s just how mainland girls are. Very affectionate.
We would hold hands and she would always want me to sleep over in her
twin sized bed. Weird.
I had a few of these “relationships” during my
freshman and sophomore year. When
I would start to pull away, or try to have other friends these girls would go
nuts and we’d “break up”. Am I the
only one to have experienced this shit?
When I was a junior I realized that I really did
like women. In THAT way. And I freaked out. I started going out with all kinds of
guys, just to try and find the one that would make me feel like what the books
describe. I tried my hardest to
like them. To like how they
acted. To like how they touched
me. But in every instance I was
just supremely bored. Bored and
uncomfortable and always wondering what I was doing wrong.
It wasn’t until the beginning of my senior year
that I saw the light. I was pretty
sure that I was a gay by then, but hadn’t done anything about it. Then one night we were having a party
at my house. I was out with my
rugby girls and came home while the party was still going strong. I was suuuuuper faded, and just wanted
to go up to my room. As I climbed
the stairs, my roommate’s cousin, Wendy, was coming down. I said hi, and as I passed her, she
grabbed me by the shoulders, slammed me against the wall and kissed the shit
out of me. Oh. My. God. THIS is what I had been missing! Every fucking thing I had ever
read in every single book was happening to me. It was insane.
And over in an instant. She
kept going downstairs and I went to my room and passed out.
From then on, I didn’t waste my time with
boys. Well there was this Marine,
but that was just one time. But
really after that, I knew what I wanted and what it was supposed to be
like. It only took 21 years. Shiiiit.
4 comments:
eeeewwww! you had sex with a boy!!! multiple boys! gross!
two can play this "stalking game", sister! hehehe
Hey! We had such an awesome time meeting you, too! Isa is - if this is even possible - even more gorgeous IRL than in her photos. Who knew that Japexican was such an awesome combination?? Sorry you had to see the stinkers at their worst. They fell back asleep as soon as they were back in the car and of course were perfectly charming after they'd finished their naps. Their naps have been so hard to predict on this trip.
Tarnished ? just tarnished ? I think your star is gold plated and all that gold plated has been damn near rubbed off.
I like your first kiss story. :) It makes me happy.
I had that same feeling. (lights) OH this is what they were talking about.
But I was 15. ;-)
You was naughty. and nasty. even if it was just those one times.
Ah well. live and learn.
Did anything ever happen with Wendy again ?
You were totally that girl that everyone knew was gay and wondered why you weren't acting on it. ha ha
Like you were the last to know. Wendy probably was like fuh girl. here. this is what you're looking for.
As for the college girls. Poor things were BEGGING you to make the first move. They are all probably pissed now when people talk about "experimenting" in college. They have to say...damn it NO ! I never did "experiment"
Close though.
And referring to mainland girls....I'm sure their story ends with, fucking island girls.
ha ha ha ha
Hehe, you and KJ are hilarious! I've been reading her blog, but she seems naughtier on here. Probably because on her blog she's talking mainly about her kids, whereas on here she's giving you shit about your previous life escapades. Which I'm definitely enjoying ;-)
My gold plating got pretty much rubbed off in my early days, but got reapplied over my more sensible later years (post 21). Now I'm a sensible 35 year old married lesbian trying to have a baby with her wife's brother lol. But no tarnishing there, strictly DIY inseminations courtesy of my wife. (Whom our midwife called "The Great Inseminator" due to her excellent hit rate.)
Enough said, thanks for the laughs. This whole TTC business can get a bit dreary!
Post a Comment