Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

And so it begins...

Two interviews down, second interviews/observations next week. Tonight and tomorrow we interview potential caregivers for Maya. :( It's all happening so fast! But since Rebeca is on intersession right now it's a perfect time for Maya to start going. We can ease her into it over the next couple of weeks and maybe do some half days for a while. She's going to be pissed. *sigh*

Isa is beyond ready to start school. She's already talking about what she wants to wear on her first day. Such a little diva.

I hope I get the job that I interviewed for today. It's at a great school on the other side of the island. A bit of a drive, but I think
it could be worth it. I'd be teaching pre-k, a little older than I've been doing, but I think it would be a lot of fun. There's also a possibility that Isa or Maya could come with me. Maya not until she's 2 but if there's space in the 3s we'd definitely have to think about moving Isa. It would be a lot cheaper and I'd get to have her near me, but not in my class. :)

To anyone who might be reading this, keep your fingers crossed please!

3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

Fingers crossed

This Mom said...

How long do I have to keep my fingers crossed before you find out? :)

Stacy said...

Thanks ladies!!

This Mom- Can you just keep them crossed for the next few days?? lol I have another second interview tomorrow. It's the one I really want. Sorry that you won't be able to do any blogging until then. :)