Isa starts school on the 3rd and we're trying to find Maya a baby sitter. *sob* This is going to be the first time I'm away from them, ever!! I don't think I'm going to handle it very well. My only hope is that I can get a job somewhere that might take me and Maya. Isa and I need some separation, and I want her to go to school in our town so that she can meet some kids who live nearby. But Maya could at least go to the same school hopefully. I'm clinging to that.
*sigh*
I have an interview on Wednesday morning for a school in Chinatown (that might have room for Maya) and another one on Thursday for a school near UH. The latter doesn't take kids until 2 yrs. old, but I like their calendar better.
I know I need to release some control. I'm fully (mostly) okay with Isa going to her new school. I wish it wasn't so "traditional", but I think she's going to have a really good time. She NEEDS this and so that is helping me cope.
Maya on the other hand needs to be with me. At all times. :) I'm just worried about finding her the right person. She needs cuddles and closeness. Hopefully we'll be able to find someone who will appreciate her loviness as much as we do. She also needs a little bit of boot camp though. She's wild! She refuses to really talk or do any of her sign anymore. She's completely reduced it to signing "please" and saying "that one". it's all she needs for any situation, but it's getting old. :)
*sigh* My babies.
No comments:
Post a Comment