Rebeca: Isa, you're such a silly goose.
Isa: I'm not a goose. I'm a mammal!
**Scene** Lunch time at school. Isa talking to Jess, her teacher.
Isa: When I marry Kana'i, he's going to wear a suit.
Jess: Oh yeah?
Isa: Yes. My moms are NEVER going to get married.
Jess: How come?
Isa: Because! They both want to wear pants! (Imagine the complete disgust on her face.)
**Scene** Watching the Royal Wedding
Isa: Who is that?!
Rebeca: That's the Queen.
Isa: Oh No!! A queen should NEVER wear a short dress!!
She was so thoroughly appalled she almost couldn't watch any more. lol
Last night...
Some sort of silly conversation that I can't really remember.
Rebeca: ...because I'm the boss of mommy!
Me: No way! I'm the boss of mama.
Isa: Mama. Mommy is the boss of you!
Rebeca: What?! Why?
Isa: Because she drives.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
3 comments:
Ok, Isa is my idol.
and. who does wear the pants in your family ? :) ha ha h
lol @ "because she drives". it would be similar in our house. in fact, ive already been designated the "omega". NM is the alpha (clearly) and the dogs are betas. im below them because i am the person who cleans up everyone's shit. boo.
As funny as all this is now, that girl of yours is going to be some kind of amazing when she's a teenager!
Post a Comment