What's been going on? Not too much actually.
My team had our open house last month so that kept me busy for a couple of weeks.
(Holy smokes I am really trying to find something to write about.)
I've been really saddened by the break ups lately. And it just so happened that Rebeca and I were going through a rough patch as well. So of course I start to think, "That could be us!" And I would get all paranoid, and wonderfully illogical thoughts would race through my head and come spewing out of my mouth with NO filter. *sigh* One train of idiocy went something like this...
Me: You have gas? What do you mean? You always do this to avoid sex! You totally do it on purpose. Gas, sore back, gall bladder attack. Fucking annoying. Why aren't you attracted to me? Are you even gay? Is it someone else? Oh my god are you transitioning??!! Is that why you wear sports bras!?
**aaaand scene**
Yes. Not my proudest moment. And even as I say the words I know I'm being ridiculous, but like a speeding train I can't stop myself and it usually ends in disaster. Luckily, Rebeca knows when to ignore me and perhaps feed me a snack to help calm me down. 11 years mo fos!
Other than that, we've been okay.
One Saturday I took the girls to the zoo because Rebeca was sick. (on purpose of course) Here are some pics from that adventure. The highlight was seeing two ginormous Galapagos tortoises getting it ON in a very loud way. EVERY time we go to the zoo the turtles are having The Sex! It's amazing. I thought I'd want to emulate a bunny...but no, a turtle gets much more action!
![]() |
| See that "crazy" in her eyes?! |
![]() |
| Is this a senior picture pose or what?! |
![]() |
| Not the porn torts. |
I have more to say, but I'm going to bed.
Maybe tomorrow in honor of National Coming Out Day, I'll bore you with my coming out story. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY GAYS!!



6 comments:
I was excited to see you updated! Hope your rough patch is smoothing over! The girls look adorable, as always! And eleven years?!? Holy cow! (Or should I say, turtle?)
FINALLY ! Good hell.
I saw tortoises doing it at a ca zoo once. OMG they were making the moaning and groaning sounds of humans. WOW.
I agree. It seems to me that those shelled ones are getting the most :)
My advice...get yourself a shell dude.
Sometimes...having a mediator. someone who helps you both talk to one another in a productive manner. is the way to go.
Marriage counselors are not for people who break up. It's for people who want to stay together.
Marriage is work. HARD work.
Keep it up !
**hugs**
yay you're back! hooray for zoos and boo for relationship bumps. keep working. 11 years is awesome!
Sports bras?! You make me laugh -- like, achy belly laugh. And those turtles? I know them well.
Nice to see an update. :) Sorry about the rough patch--everyone has them. I am saddened to see all of the break ups too. :(
oh my poor soul mate. i dont know how she deals with you.
Post a Comment