We got our census the other day and I'm excited to fill it out. I like these types of things. Although my mom is probably supposed to be the Person 1, I want us to be counted as gays. I'm going to be person 1 and my mom can be number 5 or 6. I'm already running into problems. I'll put Rebeca as #2 and as my unmarried partner. Hopefully the person who records ours will make sure to note that she and I are both female. Then Isa and Maya will be #3 and #4, BUT there are only boxes for biological child, adopted child and stepchild. WTF? Since Rebeca gave birth, and we haven't done the second parent adoption, Isa and Maya are not really my kids according to this piece of paper. *pbbt* So I'm not sure what to check for that one. Any ideas? And really, aren't your kids just, your kids?
Also, FYI, my almost 3 year old has poop the size of a 40 year old dude. It's not right.
No comments:
Post a Comment