I had no idea what to use as a title so...
We've recently decided that I should get a part time job. Not something we really want to do, but it's necessary in order for us to continue to feed and clothe our children. And also because we want the new Palm P.re phone to be sassy.
I had an interview with Big Named Baby Store last week Tuesday. It was my first group interview. Yuck. We had to go around and introduce ourselves which automatically threw me into panic mode. I'm so NOT a public speaker. My voice was shaking and I may have peed myself a little bit. Just a little. It was an interesting group of people and I was the only one with any education beyond high school. It wasn't a good feeling. I didn't want to come off as snotty, but I also didn't want to dumb myself down just because of that. The HR lady said that if we got a call by Friday we'd be asked to come in for a 2nd interview. I got a call on Saturday after I had already thought that I had been passed over. My 2nd interview is today. We'll see what happens.
Last week was also Girl's Day. Isa dressed up in a kimono that Baba hemmed for her and Maya was oblivious.
No comments:
Post a Comment