I haven't blogged a lot lately because I have nothing to write about. I don't want to just report on the mundane, and since that's all I've got right now...I abstain. BUT since I do want to have a reader-ship, I guess I should write about anything.
A few days ago Isa won "trip to Ala Moana" on her potty chart. She's doing really well with it, although sometimes she still wants "help". This morning we left the house early and made our way to Ala Moana. It's one of her favorite malls. Yes, my 2 year old has favorite malls. Ala Moana is fancy and has a pretty good food court. Isa likes to go to the arcade to ride the cars and to Nordstrom to look at purses and "kids section shoes". She already has more expensive tastes than her income allows. We took Rebeca to get her brows done the other day and Isa about swooned when she saw the nail salon. Both of them think they are high rollers. I just like the bathroom because of their nice baby changing station. Priorities!
Maya is 10 months old and has brought back her scream of insanity. High pitched horror movie screams. No reason, just to make it impossible for us to eat out anywhere but a food court or a bar. And even then, she draws attention. It's annoying but she doesn't care. Hopefully she'll grow out of it soon. Her anti-mullet makes for great pigtails, and she always receives comments on them when we are out and about. They also make her look more naughty!
Big named baby store never called me after the second interview, and I'm okay with it. The 2nd interview was with the store manager. He spent most of the time complaining about Hawaii and talking about how ready he and his wife are to move. Complete putz. He also let me know that he most likely wouldn't hire me because I might leave to find a teaching job. Whatever. I'm still looking for something.
What else. Ah yes, the health care bill. Bravo! I'm hoping to have insurance in the coming decade. It would be nice to be able to be on my diabetes meds again. I'll probably find a job before this even comes into play, but yay for all the others out there who can't get insurance because they actually need it.
No comments:
Post a Comment