Okay here we go! I stole this from This mom from "Come What May". I would insert a link to her page, but I have no idea how. *sigh* (Any help would be greatly appreciated.) edit: Okay so I'm going to try and link since she gave me a tutorial. I hope it works. Anyway, it seems like a lot of fun. Here's how it works:
Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your siblings
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you’ve traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you’re afraid of
Day 11-Favorite TV shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 13-Goals
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16-Dream house
Day 17-Something you’re looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 20-Nicknames
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-Favorite city
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you’ve learned
Day 25-Favorite memory
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 27-Pets
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-3 Wishes
Day 30-a picture
1 comment:
Let's see if I can explain the linking without completely confusing you...
When you're typing a post, at the top (under title) there is a row of icons starting with the Font drop down. There is one that looks like a green ball with some kind of symbol above it. If you just hold your cursor over it, it should say "Link". That's the one you'll use.
First, find the URL of the page you want to link to and highlight and "Copy" the address. Then, (when creating a new post)after you type whatever word or phrase you want to use as the link, you highlight it and then click the "Link" icon. This will open a new window. In the "URL" field, erase the pre-existing "http://" and paste the address that you copied. Hit "OK" and it should be linked.
Good luck and I'm excited that you're doing this too!
Post a Comment