Oh my loads of good pictures. I LOVE the pictures of the girls in their dresses...and the eye mask is classic and and and the silhouette on the beach with the sunset. OMG. But the sweetest picture is of course your dear grandma with that little baby. Could be titled arrival and departure.
I would like to know how you get or give consent ? ;-)
3 comments:
beautiful pictures from what looks like a wonderful time with very important people!
Oh my loads of good pictures.
I LOVE the pictures of the girls in their dresses...and the eye mask is classic and and and the silhouette on the beach with the sunset. OMG.
But the sweetest picture is of course your dear grandma with that little baby. Could be titled arrival and departure.
I would like to know how you get or give consent ? ;-)
Great photo's! You live in a heavenly place, for sure! Happy "late" Christmas!
Post a Comment