Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 20- Nicknames

In high school, for softball, my nickname was Musubi. Here is a picture of a
musubi. Not a flattering nickname.


In college, for rugby, my nickname was Chutch. Stupid story as to how I got it. One of the guys on the men's team was from Hawaii. At one game he was making fun of me and calling me a Chotch aka a vag in Hawaii speak. Others heard it as Chutch and there ya go. It stuck and even my teammates moms would call me that. AWKWARD! :) Annnnnnd they still call me that. I won't upload a picture of a Chotch. Still not a really flattering nickname.

Rebeca's fam calls me Fuji or just Fuj. I think that's about it.

woot for catching up!!

3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I'm just glad you figured out that your comments were turned off :)

chotch is better than chaunch. which is what we refer to a woman's verginia. and come to think of it.....it sounds like chotch and I'm wondering if that isn't the same thing ? hmmm.
so the nickname musubi was a nickname for your breastessess ?

People tend to nickname you after your female bits huh ? wonder what that's about ?

Kirsten said...

I don't really know what to say about your nicknames but I do think those musubi are freaking adorable!

Stacy said...

KJ- Actually I DIDN'T know that my comments were turned off. Glad they came back on. :) Musubi could have just meant my rotundness...not just the ladies. Hmmmm I guess I just oooooooooooze female-ness so all my nicknames have to refer to my ginormous ovaries. No?

Kirsten- They are yeah?! Too cute to eat. :)