Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 28- Something that stresses you out.

When I get stressed out, my eye twitches. That's pretty much the only way that Rebeca knows that something is up. I'm not so forthcoming with my anxieties or fears. Mostly because I like to take care of things myself and because to worry Rebeca only increases my anxiety. :)

So here's a list of things that stress me out but no one (well except you) will ever know about...

- will my daughters hate us (me) one day for giving them two moms?
- will they feel about me like I felt about my dad?
- am I expendable as a parent?
- we need to do a second parent adoption
- work now that we're in the season of May Day, conferences, promotions and graduation
- the crap that's in our food, where it comes from, how corrupt the entire industry is
- that people think I'm trying to turn our daughters gay when they dress in colors other
than pink and purple
- keeping my relationship with Rebeca a priority when all I want to do is watch TV and be
on FB
- that we'll break up one day like so many others
- my blood sugar levels
- being able to give each of my kids (in class) one on one time
- I only get to see Maya for about 3 hours a day.
- I yell more than I want to
- keeping the peace amongst the women in this casa
- gas prices and driving about 60 miles a day
- something happening to my grandma when we're all at work
- our house in Colorado. We need to sell that thing.
- Money

Okay, I'm stopping now. This list is stressing me out...seeing all my anxieties out there in the open. *grin*

Hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight. :)

2 comments:

CJ said...

Sometimes putting it in black and white helps me "see" that things aren't as bad as I make them out to be in my head! Good luck!

CJ said...

OH, and here is another 30 Day blog thing. They take a bit more thinking, but they've been fun to write out! It's called 30 Days Of Truth!

http://www.dontlicktheferrets.com/2011/01/30-days-of-truth-outline/