Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 22- Favorite City

Favorite city?? I don't think I really have one. I'm not a huge city fan in general. But if I had to pick, I would choose Boulder. It's gorgeous, liberal, close to the mountains and it just has a really nice vibe. I worked in Boulder for a couple of years and as I drove in every morning, the view always amazed me. Plus they had fantastic microbreweries. Delish.



3 comments:

Kirsten said...

It is a gorgeous fun little city isn't it?! This is a weird question by the way, I just realized I have to answer it too in a couple days.

Stacy said...

kirsten- I know right? I'm not even sure if Boulder is considered a city. I've never thought of having a favorite one before. Looking forward to reading about yours. :)

This Mom said...

Boulder is a very cool place. My dad and I try to go at least once a year and spend a day exploring the shops and restaurants on Pearl Street. Good choice!