Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Because I'm lazy


Stole this from my sister from another mister Come What may.  


A. Age
I am thirty-six years of age.  6 x 6  sigh
B. Bed Size
Queen
C. Chore you hate.
I don’t do bathrooms.  Blegh.  Rebeca doesn’t clean out the fridge or take out the garbage…so we’re even.
D. Dogs.
Love ‘em.  Waiting until we have time to get one again.
E. Essential start of day.
Brushing my teeth for sure.  It makes me uncomfortable to leave my bedroom before doing that.  ick
F. Favorite color.
Depends on the day.  Either green or blue.
G. Gold or silver.
silver
H. Height.
I am 4’11”.  One day I hope to reach 5ft.
I. Instruments played.
Piano
J. Job title.
Pre-k teacher
K. Kids.
2 daughters- 2 years and 2 days apart in age. 
L. Live.
We live in Hawaii.  Just like in “lilo and stitch”. 
M. Mom's name.
Corinne
N. Nickname.
Her Holiness
O. Overnight Hospital Stays.
Only when Rebeca was birthing the babes. 
P. Pet Peeve
Those who indulge and then operate a vehicle.
Q. Quote from a movie
“Son of a mother-less goat”
R. Right or left handed?
Right
S. Siblings.
1 brother- scott
T. Time you wake up.
Summer-5:45, School year- 5:30
U. Underwear.
Yes.
V. Vegetable you dislike.
Bell peppers
W. What makes you run late.
I hate being late, and usually I’m not.  But when we are, I blame rebeca.  :)  
X. X rays you have had done.
Just teeth
Y. Yummy food you make.
Pancakes, shoyu chicken, taco soup, chicken n’ dumplings, roast chicken, yakisoba
Z. Zoo animal.
Isa and Maya

5 comments:

K J and the kids said...

Way to sleep in during the summer girl. Woooo !

Jill said...

Ooh, fun! Must try.

Kirsten said...

son of a motherless goat? and who are you?
alex makes us late all the time, and then makes me feel bad for getting frustrated with her.

kirsten said...

i could practically quote the whole movie! the line after he says that is "son of a motherless goat? and who are you?!"

This Mom said...

Your answers are awesome! I nodded in agreement with so many of them.